We have an exciting opportunity for experienced hospitality interior designers to join our team working on hotel and leisure projects in the UK and internationally. The successful candidates will have excellent client facing skills, be confident at running projects from concept to completion and be able to meet tight deadlines ensuring all work produced is of the highest standard. Strong conceptual and communication skills are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a design practice that is willing to give you immediate responsibility and allow you to influence the creative design process.
Skills and experience required:
- degree educated in interior design (or similar) with a minimum of five years experience
- proven experience of delivering projects ranging from four star through to luxury interiors across a range of hospitality, hotel and leisure projects
- strong conceptual skills to be matched with technical knowledge and drawing capabilities
- excellent sketching skills
- fully competent in the use of AutoCAD
- excellent knowledge of detailing and running projects on site
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- strong presentation skills
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent communication skills.
DMA is an equal opportunities employer.
Competitive salary offered.
Please send a covering letter with your CV and examples of your work (combined file size no larger than 5MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: September 1, 2014