Located within a conservation area in Willesden, this mixed use development provides a five storey building accommodating 44 apartments, a retail unit, and importantly retains and celebrates
the 1762 ‘Spotted Dog’ public house. The historic building features as a center piece, with new contemporary spaces inserted creating an exciting and dynamic composition, enlivening and animating its presence along the
High Road. The rear of the site accommodates a residential block of maisonettes at the ground and first floors with an additional three floors of mixed tenure apartments above.